HOW WE WORK
- The StrataFin CFO Consultant will initially meet with the potential client to jointly assess the clients’ needs. This assessment will be provided free of charge with no further obligation on the part of the client.
- If the need for a part time CFO is established, StrataFin will provide an engagement proposal to the client that will cover:
The type of engagement
- If Project based, the project will be defined along with the fee for the completion of the project.
- If Time-Based, the scope of activities will be delineated along with a fixed monthly retainer fee.
- If no need for a part time CFO is established, StrataFin will make a recommendation to client on the resource type and resource level required, and if requested, can make recommendations of individuals/contractors that can provide the required services.
- The StrataFin CFO Consultant will meet with the client on a monthly basis to discuss the client’s progress and the future needs of the client.
- At the appropriate time, StrataFin will make a recommendation to the client on the need for a full time CFO, and once such an individual has been identified, will ensure a smooth transition.